Saturday, June 6, 2009

At a Time

Random memory I have been wanting to blog, but kept forgetting to.

During winter, Adam was picking me up from work. I didn't get out at the scheduled time, in fact I didn't get out until an hour after. When I finally clocked out, went outside, I saw Adam standing in the parking garage, next to the stairs with a huge smile on his face. I was so happy to see him. It turns out he had been waiting out in the cold for the whole hour. He's so cute. I asked him why he didn't just wait in the car, and he said he thought I was going to get out on time. He said he kept waiting, and waiting, telling himself I would be done any minute. He told me his toes were freezing!

Sigh.

Such a true gentleman he was. He loved me so much... to wait outside in the freezing weather for me. How sweet.

I loves you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment