Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Goodbye Adam Mason


January 11, 2009.

It never occurred to me that the 11th of January, in the year 2009, you would be departing from this place.

Typing this brings tears to my eyes. I miss you so much... not a day goes by that I don't think about you. in fact, not an hour goes by where I don't think about you... unless I'm asleep.

I can't believe it's only been two months. It feels like a year that you've been away. Tiger, baby tiger, and Panda all miss you too. My apartment is so lonely without you. I can't fall asleep as fast as I used to. I realized the only reason I was able to sleep so fast was because you held me in your arms and gave me kisses goodnight.

I will never forget you, your smile, your laughter, all the love you had to give to me and everybody else. I have never met anybody like you, and I really do mean that. I don't think I'll ever meet anybody that would even come close to what you were.

Since this is the first post, I will give a brief synopsis (would that be the right terminology? my vocabulary is so bad).

Adam Mason, he passed away at the age of 22, in a car accident. A truck ran a red light and hit his drivers side. He just dropped me off at work, and was heading back to my apartment.

We were going out for over two years, we broke up in the middle of it for a little bit, I wish we didn't, but when we got back together our relationship was better than it had ever been.

Sigh. I have to be somewhere, so I'll finish this later.

I love you Adam, I love you with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I randomly came across your blog today. It made me really sad for you. My grandpa passed away in November so I know something about grief. If it helps at all-- know that there is hope. Even though it hurts so bad- it will get better.

    ReplyDelete