Sunday, May 17, 2009

I hate putting a title

I had a dream about Adam. Although it wasn't pleasant. He didn't know who I was. I kept telling him who I was, and trying to make him remember me. I don't remember much about it. It was blurry. Then he said that I shouldn't worry about anything. That everything will be alright. Sigh.

I don't know if it's getting easier. I think it is sometimes, but other times I feel like it isn't. Maybe I'm just becoming more numb to the pain.

I went to Denton Thursday night, and surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I wasn't depressed over the fact that everything reminded me of Adam. It was also nice visiting his old bar that he used to work at, and seeing some of his friends.

Eh. I just realized I don't feel like typing anymore.

1 comment: