Sunday, July 26, 2009

doot

So this book that I am reading causes me to hate humanity even more. I already despised it prior to picking it up, but now I detest it. It makes me sick.

On my way to work I wanted to write this long post describing in detail how much I hate this world. But fatigue consumes me, causing me to write a brief post instead.

The book had this one quote that I will probably abide by from now on.

"All things end."

As simple as it was, it was something that we don't exactly realize. Well, I should say we do realize it, we just don't ever want to admit the validity of the aforementioned statement.

When you think about it, it is 100% true. We all have at least one thing in common, and that is we will never walk the earth forever. Our time will come, and we will just be another form of decaying matter, non-existent. Something we once were, will never be in the end.

Something I couldn't stop thinking about after reading it.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment